Mandalay Bay is currently accepting reservations. Mandalay Bay is a unique destination resort set on 120 lush acres on Las Vegas Blvd. with an 11-acre pool paradise featuring real sand and a wave pool. Property highlights include award-winning dining by celebrity chefs and restaurateurs with unique shopping combining to make Mandalay Bay a distinctive Las Vegas resort.
Visit this page for up-to-date information on which venues and amenities will be available to enjoy during your visit. And although you will notice some differences during your visit, we are all committed to ensuring that the most important part of an MGM Resorts experience doesn’t change: the way it makes you feel.
Masks are required for all guests inside public spaces at all MGM Resorts properties across the United States.
Mandalay Bay Opening Details (FAQs)Casino
Following regulatory guidance, casino floors are open with strict protocols in place for your safety, including physical distancing and enhanced cleaning. Betting can also be done through the BetMGM app available for download or on kiosks located throughout the property.
The following restaurants and dining options are open.
(Notice: Dining is limited to a maximum of 6 people per table.)
- House of Blues
- B Side at House of Blues
- Hazel Coffee & Cocktails
- Beach Bar & Grill
- Border Grill
- Foundation Room
- Bonnano's Pizza
- Johnny Rockets
- Burger Bar
- Hussong's Cantina
- Slice of Vegas
- Ri Ra Irish Pub
- 3940 Coffee and Tea
The following bars are open. At-bar gaming and lounging experience may be limited.
The following Resort Shops are open:
The following The Shoppes at Mandalay Place are open:
The following attractions are open
Bathhouse Spa is not available.
Please click here to read additional FAQs related to updated health & safety protocols at our pools.
Please see this page for available entertainment.
Complimentary self-parking is available at all open resorts in Las Vegas. Valet parking is currently not available.
Located within the Mandalay Bay complex, Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas delivers Five-Diamond luxury on the iconic Las Vegas Strip.
Four Seasons Opening Details (FAQs)Hotel Services
The following is a list of current available hotel services:
- Housekeeping - Available from 8am-4pm Monday through Saturday, and 9am-5pm on Sunday. Please call to pre-arrange a preferred service time or for service when you have vacated the room. Turndown service will be available upon request; no service will be provided while guests are in the room.
- Valet Parking - Available with enhanced sanitizing efforts for each vehicle. Complimentary self-parking is available at Mandalay Bay.
- Spa/Nail Bar Service - Services will be available from 8am-6pm.
- Fitness Center - Open daily from 6am-10pm.
- In-Room-Dining - Available daily from 6am-10pm. Menus are available on the Mobile App or through the guest room television. Single use packaging will be available upon request.
- Pool - Open daily from 9am-7pm, chairs will be available on a first come, first served basis. To ensure everyone’s health and safety, social distancing measures are required, which could lead to increased wait times for Four Seasons’ pool chairs as well as Mandalay Bay’s pool chairs.
- Veranda - Open daily for breakfast and lunch from 6:30am-3pm for parties of up to 6 guests. Menus will be available to view by scanning a QR code on your mobile device or through the Mobile App.
- PRESS Lounge - Open daily from 6am-1:30pm for coffee and grab & go breakfast items. Lounge service will be available daily from 3:30pm-11pm with a full food and beverage menu.