Read before you arriveWhat time does the box office open?
Box office hours are subject to change. Current hours are as follows:
Thursday - Monday: 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Tuesday & Wednesday: Closed
The Michael Jackson ONE Theatre holds 1805 seats.
Tickets for Michael Jackson ONE start from $69. Prices do not include LET, tax or fees. Prices are subject to change based on performance demand. Pricing and locations are subject to availability.
90 minutes without an intermission.
Beverages of all kinds are allowed as long as they are in a plastic container. Only popcorn is allowed in the theater.
If you lost your tickets you must go directly to the Box Office no earlier than 15 minutes prior to show time to have a lost/stolen voucher issued.
Doors to the theatre open approximately 1 hour prior to show time.
No children under the age of five are permitted inside the Theatre.
Yes, we have ADA seating available in the Theatre.
LET Entertainment Tax is a 9% fee added to all live productions in Las Vegas. This will be added to the price of your ticket.
Guests are required to leave a photo ID, preferably a Driver's License, at the Box Office. The ID is returned upon the guest returning the device.
Beverages can be purchased at the Showroom Bar located inside the lobby.
- No bags will be permitted into the venue except for small purses (12″ x 12″x 6″ max). Backpacks of any size are not allowed. (Exceptions are available for medical bags see Theater management for approval)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage or Alcohol – Must be poured into plastic container. No outside food allowed.
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Light/Glow Sticks, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons without Shoes or Shirt
- Animals or Pets (Service Dogs Accepted)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Theater Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, Banners Larger than 11"x17" and any Affixed Poles.
- No bag check-in services are available for guests. Guests attempting to enter the theater with prohibited items will be turned away and asked to return the items to their hotel rooms and/or vehicles.
- Any Items deemed by Management to be dangerous, inappropriate, or disruptive.